Guidance issued today by Language Show venue on measures being introduced to ensure safety of all participants.
Olympia London, this (and last) year’s venue for the Language Show, have now published a guide outlining the essential measures being introduced within their halls, to ensure the safety of all participants including visitors, exhibitors, speakers and staff.
These measures, soon to be outlined on the Olympia London website, include recommendations made by the leading trade associations in the exhibitions industry to help facilitate the return of events within venues’ halls. They cover items such as;
- Use of PPE
- Cashless/contactless payments
- Loading/unloading for exhibitors
- Queuing, distancing, use of lifts, cloakrooms and catering
- Use of sanitiser dispensers
- Hall capacity and people density
- Screens, screening devices, aisles widths, one-way systems
- Parking, cleaning, first aid
These measures, and others like them, will have been comprehensively implemented and tested on many other events staged at Olympia earlier in the Autumn prior to the opening of the 2020 Language Show, which is still 5 months away, and will help build confidence amongst all the show’s participants that their health and safety is being put first.